Today I turn the big 3-0. I kind of treated myself to a giant [16.3 hand] personal birthday gift, so now I can go, you know, hog wild with the calendar. Kind of.
My big goals this year aren’t really new, but now that I officially have a pony in the stable I can really start preparing for this. On the agenda are the following fun-filled activities! Priorities in bold. Recognized events *
- June 17th – XC schooling with Holly Hudspeth at the Carolina Horse Park
- June 25th – EITHER Ryan Wood XC clinic OR (more likely) XC schooling independently at local venue
- July 20-21 Eric Duvander Clinic (anyone ever cliniced with him??? Would love thoughts on this!)
- August 19-20 Holly Hudspeth Clinic at Southern Eights
- August 26 – Portofino Horse Trials
- Sept 9-10 Five Points Horse Trials*
- Sept 29- Oct 1 Stable View HT*
- Oct 12 – 15 Fair Hill (Photographing/Cheerleading only)
- Oct 21-22 FENCE Horse Trials*
- Nov 11 War Horse Horse Trials
There may be a recognized dressage show in there, but feeling like this is already an ambitious calendar! Woohoo- hope this is a great year!
Happy birthday! Sounds like an exciting schedule!
Happy birthday! Can’t wait to hear about these outings!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And what a fun calendar! Looks like a blast!
Happy Birthday! I have to say overall, 30’s are way better than 20’s. Enjoy!
Happy Birthday! Just FYI, 5 Points has been cancelled this year (the AEC really hurt entries last year) BUT they added another War Horse in September! Hopefully I will see you out and about with the BDH.
Oh snap- No!!!! That was the one I really wanted to do!
Happy Birthday! May it be the best decade yet!
wooo happy bday and congrats on getting the best present ever 😀
also i would love to see you at fair hill again!
Happy happy birthday!
Happy birthday! I’m doing the Holly Hudspeth clinic on Saturday also. What group are you in?
I’m guessing I’ll be in the BN group, but I need to confirm! You?
Same here! We’re doing the BN HT the next day.
What an awesome way to kick off your birthday and summer!