Today I turn the big 3-0. I kind of treated myself to a giant [16.3 hand] personal birthday gift, so now I can go, you know, hog wild with the calendar. Kind of.
My big goals this year aren’t really new, but now that I officially have a pony in the stable I can really start preparing for this. On the agenda are the following fun-filled activities! Priorities in bold. Recognized events *
- June 17th – XC schooling with Holly Hudspeth at the Carolina Horse Park
- June 25th – EITHER Ryan Wood XC clinic OR (more likely) XC schooling independently at local venue
- July 20-21 Eric Duvander Clinic (anyone ever cliniced with him??? Would love thoughts on this!)
- August 19-20 Holly Hudspeth Clinic at Southern Eights
- August 26 – Portofino Horse Trials
- Sept 9-10 Five Points Horse Trials*
- Sept 29- Oct 1 Stable View HT*
- Oct 12 – 15 Fair Hill (Photographing/Cheerleading only)
- Oct 21-22 FENCE Horse Trials*
- Nov 11 War Horse Horse Trials
There may be a recognized dressage show in there, but feeling like this is already an ambitious calendar! Woohoo- hope this is a great year!