Well, horse shopping has officially begun in earnest and since it feels like the start of something new, let’s take a look at the goals I set for 2016!
Find the perfect situation for Foster.Blessings abound. May 1 I handed Foster over to a lovely woman who I know will take good care of him and allow me to visit Fosterpants!
- Keep riding, even if catch riding
- Participate in at least one dressage clinic
Paint upstairs – hallway, study, State room Wrap up giant handyman to-do list covering all sorts of small sins Declutter in the extreme…. In order to put the house on the market!Done, done, and done! House sold and house on a hill 2.0 purchased!
Eat less red meatThe husband is surprisingly keeping me on track with this one!
- Make a dedicated effort to consider myself an athlete as a rider and take responsibility for staying in decent shape
- Concentrate on photography and expanding my range of work
- Complete 10-15 sessions this spring – my fingers are itching for that shutter button!
- First newborn session!
- Stay positive and keep calamities in perspective
Focus on savingsSaved enough pennies to be able to afford a new pony- I call that goal accomplished!